Monday, May 23, 2011

The Most Dreaded Word In Weight Loss: Plateau

In the world of weight loss, metabolism is king.  Everybody seems to know that a fast one is a good one.  Yet, some confusion arises when confronted with the problem of who’s got a fast one, what causes a slow one, and what leads to a metabolism that just won’t do what you want it to do – burn fat! 
 
Every day desperate pleas rain from those in the weight loss trenches begging for advice on how to get the scale moving again.  Inevitably, someone is 35 or 40 pounds away from their goal weight, and for some reason, the weight has stopped coming off.  Despite adhering to a strict exercise regimen and a 1200-1500 calorie-a-day diet, weight loss comes to a stand-still.  Sometimes, the scale reveals a slight weight gain.  For three weeks, the scale records no change.  What happened?  Why did it stop after such a long period of successful weight loss?
According to The Mayo Clinic, a plateau means the body has reached a state of equilibrium.  The diet and exercise plan that has worked so successfully for the first round of weight loss must now change.  The situation feels nothing short of infuriating.  The work and sweat and willpower amount to nothing in the face of a plateau.
So what exactly needs to change?  Just like all things with the human body, a one-size-fits-all solution is inappropriate.  The Mayo Clinic suggests a further calorie cut or an increase in exercise.  After all, weight loss happens when the body burns more than it consumes.  Unfortunately, many people on calorie restricted diets exercise to their maximum capacity yet experience the plateau.  Suggesting a further cut in calories or increasing exercise proves an irresponsible recommendation.  Such a plan could lead to exhaustion, weight gain, decreased brain function, muscle consumption (ketosis), and inevitably, binging and burnout.
The trick to fat loss is maximizing the body’s potential to burn fat.  This involves finding a balance between the three main elements of fitness: nutrient intake, cardiovascular work, and strength building.  These three elements work together to supply muscles with glycogen (converted carbohydrates from the liver), build more pathways within the body to bring oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, and adapt the muscles to the stress of strength training by building more muscle fibers.  Increased muscle mass consumes more fat.  Cardiovascular work increases the body’s ability to endure longer periods of exercise more efficiently, making muscles more efficient fat burners.  The human body can accomplish these two goals only when fed properly.
When one of these elements falls out of balance, the body adjusts to the change and adapts, as the body’s main goal is equilibrium.  The goal in weight loss is to change that equilibrium point to a place of healthy weight and body fat, strong muscles, and healthy nutrient intake.
In my experience, the solution to ending a weight-loss plateau means modifying the most extreme measure of the current weight loss plan.  What is the most extreme part of a plan?  It’s the part of a plan that a dieter does too much or too little.  It’s an extreme of too many or not enough calories, cardio work, or strength training.
For example, a relatively sedentary person initially gained weight by consuming more calories than they burned.  The extra calories were stored as fat.  Though counter to what we’ve been taught, their bodies actually adapted to the excess caloric intake by increasing the metabolism.  Because of the extra weight, their body was forced to work harder to maintain normal body functions.  Working hard uses more energy.  Even with an increased metabolism, without exercise, their extra calories were stored.  To take the weight back off, the first obvious solution is to identify the extreme.  In this case, the extreme is excess calories, and the solution is to decrease calories.  The body then adapts by lowering the metabolism to reach a balance with new, lower caloric intake.  Because the process of lowering the metabolism is gradual, the body makes up the metabolic deficit with body fat.  In short, the body begins consuming fat to fill energy needs in the face of minimal caloric intake.  When the body has lowered the metabolism enough to accommodate the new caloric intake, the unsuspecting dieter reaches a plateau.
So, dear readers, if you’ve hit a plateau, what part of your fitness regimen needs a change?  The following example is based on a real-life person on a weight loss journey as they hit a plateau.
John made the decision to lose weight when the scale tipped 240 lbs.  In an effort to get to a healthy weight of 180 lbs., he decided to go from a 3,700 calorie a day diet to a calorie-restricted diet of 1500 net calories, meaning that he would have 1500 “leftover” calories after he exercised.  His body needed these "leftover" calories to perform normal body functions like breathing, digesting, and thinking. So, if he burned 700 calories on the treadmill, he would consume 2200 calories.  He exercised 5 days a week and strength trained twice a week.  He eliminated processed foods from his diet and consumed an abundance of fresh fruits, vegetables, beans, and lean proteins.  He lost 38 pounds but still had about 20 to go.  He's been losing weight steadily for about 7 months.  Now, the scale hasn’t budged in three weeks.  He’s tired and frustrated and feels like he’s working hard for nothing!  He’s got no idea what to do!
To start identifying the extreme, let’s look at the three elements of John’s weight loss journey.
John engages in cardiovascular work 5 days a week.  That’s great!  His heart rate doesn’t exceed 85% of his maximum (220-your age), and he works out for about 45 minutes each time.  John strength trains twice a week, so he’s building more muscle to burn fat, increase bone strength, improve posture, and maximize his efficiency in movement.  Both of these activities serve to increase John’s metabolism.  These are both reasonable amounts of work.  Attempting to increase either may lead to burnout, exhaustion, injury, or even weight gain because John’s caloric intake is still restricted.  His decreased calories are now keeping his metabolism lowered.  To raise his metabolism without exhausting himself, he must consume more calories.  In the same way that he raised his metabolism while gaining weight, he will now do the same thing and lose weight.  Only this time, cardiovascular work and strength training will prevent his increased calories from being stored as fat.  By increasing his calories, John gives his muscles more energy to consume fat.  In a few weeks or months, when he reaches a plateau, signaling that he’s at equilibrium again, he’ll need to increase his calories again.  By that time, he might have reached his “goal weight”, so this final increase may be to reach the number of calories he’ll need to maintain.
Note that John did not increase his exercise and his calories.  He increased one only - caloric intake.  He increased his calories from 1500 to 1800, still several hundred calories shy of his final number (go halfway down).  He'll still be at a caloric deficit, and thus, will continue to lose weight.  While increasing calories is terrifying to someone attempting to lose weight, consistent cardiovascular and strength training will prevent weight gain.
John may represent many dieters on restricted-calorie plans.  Others’ extreme may be cardiovascular work.  They may work out intensely upwards of 7-8 times per week, leaving the body precious little time to heal and repair.  In that case, decreasing exercise and/or intensity a few times a week might be best, or again, increasing calories.  Some may eat enough and only do cardiovascular work exclusively.  For them, incorporating strength training into their regimen will push them from the plateau onto the losing path again.  In all of these cases, water consumption is essential.  Water mobilizes fat so that muscles can access it easily.  Without water, blood pumps like sludge and causes your body to work less efficiently.
Here are some general guidelines to identifying the extreme in your weight loss plan.  Modifying this extreme is the likely solution to further your weight loss.
You may need to consume more calories if:
·         You exercise regularly (4+ times per week), strength train 2-3 times per week, and are on a calorie-restricted diet, but you do not consume the minimum calories plus most or all of the calories you burn through exercise
·         You consume less than 1200 at least once a week
·         You consume less than 1500 calories most days of the week
·         You regularly consume fewer calories than your BMR (basal metabolic rate)
·         You have headaches, lethargy, aches, and/or lack of concentration
You may need to change cardiovascular work if:
·         You are mostly sedentary
·         You engage in cardiovascular work fewer than 4 times per week
·         Your cardiovascular workouts last shorter than 20 minutes
·         Your heart rate does not remain in the 55-70% max. range at least two times per week
·         Your heart rate does not remain in the 70-85% max. range at least three times per week
You may need to modify strength training if:
·         You do not currently engage in strength training
·         Your weights seem very light, thereby not stressing your muscles
·         You have reached your goal weight, but still feel “flabby”
This article is not a comprehensive study in why we lose.  The plateau is but one obstacle in the path to health.  Weight loss takes tremendous willpower and strength.  Those who accomplish the goal of changing their lives through increased health are true champions, and those in the midst of the battle are nothing short of warriors.  While the fight gets confusing when what has been working suddenly stops,  your body, your heart, your bones, and your muscles all work best when the excess weight is gone.  You can work through this frustrating time by resetting your equilibrium point.  As you review your caloric intake and reflect on your exercise regimen, you can now identify the caloric, cardiovascular, or strength extreme and make the change that will move you back onto the path of weight loss.

100 comments:

Coach SMcCoy said...

Natalie,
I like this! I think it well organized and easy to follow. The body is very complex and differences between female and male metabolism can often be frustrating to women. I have plans to implement a couple of your ideas!

Paige said...

I love this post (except it seems I've been eating 1k less calories than I should be, based on this and your Fitness by the Numbers)!

I guess my only question is...how do I know? I'm a little freaked out that if I up my calories, I'll start gaining back what I've lost.

Natalie said...

@Paige: If you're on a weight loss plan right now, you like it, and it's working, stick with it. When you reach your goal weight, recalculate your daily caloric needs. That will be your "maintenance" calorie value. When you get to that place, increase your calories gradually (perhaps 100-150 per week) while maintaining your physical activity. If what you're doing is working, keep at it!

Danielle said...

Hi there. I came across your post as I'm trying to find a way to break through a plateau I'm dealing with right now. I'm a female whose starting weight was 400 pounds, and decided I needed to lose a lot of weight. Since April, I've lost 46 pounds, which is wonderful and currently has me at 354 pounds. I started eating 1500 calories per day, with one "cheat meal" on the weekends. This has worked great, with my intake of a lot more fruits and veggies and lean proteins.

That being said, I've been sitting at a plateau since around the same time I began working out. It's been around a month and a half of hovering around the same weight, sometimes with a one or two pound gain. I've tried increasing my caloric intake up to 1700 calories a few days, but now reading this I'm wondering if I should up my intake to 1700-1800 for awhile, while continuing to exercise, and hope that this will help? I do 30-45 minute workouts 3-4 times per week, with cardio and weight training. Any advice would help, this week I'm going to try out 1800 calories on all days and see what happens. Hopefully I can break this plateau as I've got many pounds left to lose and it's really frustrating to be hitting a plateau so early.

Natalie said...

@Danielle: Congratulations! You've lost a kindergartener!Losing weight can be really frustrating. It sounds like you're logging your food. Make sure that you're eating back the majority of your exercise calories on days you work out. Fill your plate with lots of fruits and vegetables! If you're still stuck, consider hiring a PT for a few sessions. Mixing up your routine will work new muscles, give you new ideas, and increase your motivation. Good luck! Keep up the great work!

Simmie said...

@Paige: On adding calories -- DO try it! I poo-poo'd a friend of mine for several years who told me I needed to add calories to lose weight.

I've lost 63 lbs. on the 17 Day Diet, and I attribute part of that to adding calories when things slowed down. WITHOUT fail, whenever I added calories (I added 25 a day for 3-5 days: 1,200 to 1,225 for a few days, then to 1,250, etc.), my RATE of loss increased.

I'm now consuming about 1,300 calories a day (sometime more) and am still losing 10 lbs/month.

Stephanie said...

Finally, some good scale movement! For several weeks, the scale has been more or less at a stand-still despite increasing my level of exercise and keeping my calorie intake at the same level, or possibly even a little lower. Well, I increased my calorie intake this past week and I believe it helped kick my metabolism back into gear since the scale this morning shows I am down 3 lbs! I ate most or all of my exercise calories this past week. Great article--thanks!!

Blessed to be Young said...

I am so glad I stumbled across this blog. I've been on the 17-day diet since May, and have dropped 52 pounds (out of the 80 that I am wanting to lose). Entering the holidays was a challenge - so much so that I have been on one VERY big plateau - since October! But I also wasn't getting any exercise at all due to work full-time, and online college studies in the evenings. I now in the last week have borrowed a treadmill, and MAKE myself go walk before I do anything else upon my arrival at home after work. We'll see how things go - but will definitely keep in mind the concept of adding calories to my diet. I will definitely give that a try if the increased exercise isn't helping all that much.

jbuntu said...

Thanks, Natalie! I landed on this page from a posting on myfitnesspal.com. It's always great to find well written, common sense advice.

Karen Morris said...

What an excellent post! I've reached the last 9lbs after losing 51. I've been weight training once a week for the last few months and I'm making decent progress with that (I'm changing it up to two workouts per week). The scale has stalled and I've decided to up my calories, but It's getting over that pesky mental barrier whenever I see a gain on the scale after a couple of days of upping calories. I've since decided to ditch the scale for a month and carry on upping. Your post is helping me through the mental barrier :)

BlondeAries said...

Great Post! I came here through a link on MFP, and although I have only just started losing, know that I will need this once i plateau! I have bookmarked this!! THANK YOU! xx

Weight loss said...

Great post I really liked it.

Anna Swiderski said...

Great job on this blog. I think that your perspective is deep, it’s just well thought out and really fantastic to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts down so well. Great stuff here.
Green Coffee Bean Extract

Debra Robertson said...

I'm glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...
Pure coffee extract

weight management Blog said...

Good and impressive thing for me.

James Leo said...

The blog is so impressive and encouraging for all women to be like Natalie.





Weight Loss Diet

kristan watson said...

Grean Tea – The Best Way to Loose Weight Effectively

Anitha Meenan said...

Wholesale Fashion Accessories Distributors - Discount Fashion Provides Wide Array of Digital and Analog Wireless Communication Services

Genernal Fitness said...

Nice story :) I share this link to many of my friends and relatives

Angelina Jullie said...

The people not reading your blogs are missing out a lot of quality contents.
benefits of drinking butter

Burn fat, lose weight, lose weight fast , weight loss , weight loss diet said...

Are you want to know about how to :
Burn fat
lose weight
lose weight fast
weight loss
weight loss diet
The inspiration behind this book is years of struggling to lose weight and keep the fat off. My highest weight fluctuated between 307lbs. to 315lbs. I was very obese and unhealthy. I needed to lose the weight and change my eating habits.
For know details visit our website : http://www.diminishfat.com/

mohamed mahdi said...

tanks you
http://weightloss100-article.blogspot.com/

Clenbuterol Weight Loss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike tyson said...

I Bed your articles guys have it up.garcinia cambogia premium

Michelle Moore said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.



Supplements




international movers singapore said...

nice blog...

Muhammad Ramzan said...

sandhi sudha plus says that ,
that blog is really awesome posting i like it very much and i have to fit to did daily work out ..
DENGUE

Sir sheamus said...

Your place is for definite couturier bookmarking.weight loss pills dr oz

Sangbaran Karmakar said...

I am very glad to have found this blog. I am really impressed. It is very encouraging for all women. Please do visit www.weightlossslimmingstore.com.

Shazia Sahari said...

I've been using the easy weight loss hypnosis app recording for many months now and have lost almost 55lbs now. The audio is clear, the music is pleasant to listen to, and the technique used is very good. I've used other hypnosis recordings in the past, and haven't stuck with any of them until this one. I noticed changes in the amounts I ate and the speed I ate them at within just a few days of listening to them.

Sagers Buhr said...

Are you tired of carrying around the extra pounds? Or do you want to shed extra weight once and for all? I found a amazing product of weight loss just see this link title in this you will learn how to loose weight by following healthy diet..

Analisa jain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ritu Gupta said...


Use herbal products like SlimFast along with your diet and exercise to reduce weight in healthy way...

weight loss surgery treatment clinics in Bangalore said...

Hi Natalie,

well said.such an impressive article on weight loss

Gurbachan Singh said...

Home grown Slimming Pills for Fast Weight Loss, Herbal Weight Loss, Herbal Slimming Pills, Accompanied with Weight Loss Foods you can Lose Pounds of Fat in a Matter of Weeks.

Chicago abdominoplasty said...

Weight loss is always in news but it is very difficult to achieve.

Madison said...

A plateau sounds bad but its actually something really exciting that's happening. It means that you've been exercising consistently and the motivation is high. Your body is telling you "Hey, I got EVERYTHING out of your workout, take me to another level or workout".

Switch up your workouts. If you've been running on a treadmill, switch to running outside. If you've been running outside, run on a treadmill like the proform pro 2000 treadmill for different variations of running. The key is to do something your body hasn't been use to. Whether its working out in the morning instead of night or the intensity of a new workout.

Clenbuterol Weight Loss said...

we are a professional mail order serviceClenbuterol Weight Loss distributing pharmaceutical products we only supply original, high-quality bodybuilding enhancement and men's health related products, prescription-free over the Internet.

sam speron said...

Fitness is most important for every one.Chicago abdominoplasty

Reshit ganguli said...

UCR cares about your health. The UCR Faculty and Staff Wellness Program was created to encourage all faculty, staff, and retirees to live healthier lifestyles and create a culture of health throughout the campus.
/">Wellness......

Reshit ganguli said...

UCR prioritizes the health and quality of life of the campus community and offers resources and expertise to support a healthy and high performing workforce.
/">Wellness......

Alana Shaikh said...

weight loss motivation will provide you all the info you would like to avoid weight loss scams, which foods you'll think are helping you change state (but are literally causing you to achieve weight.) additionally you can learn that carbs, proteins, and fats area unit the best to eat and healthy for most fat loss and however to regulate specific hormones to cause fat burning in your body. You can recognize precisely that methods can ne'er work once it comes to weight loss

Sam Athelete said...

Losing weight shouldn't be as hard as many people try to make it. People who are desperate to achieve weight loss are often prone to take more risks. The only reason most people fail in their fitness goals is that they have good intentions at first to adopt a new lifestyle, yet after a few weeks or months, they abandon their good intentions and slip right back into their old bad habits that gave them the excess body fat in the first place.

UrbanEnergieFitness said...

Exercise is best part of your health & fitness...
Best exercise for weight loss

csatish said...

Your post very useful, thanks for posting such valualbe post.Weight Loss program who are really seeking.

MoLangley said...

Thank you for the post. It was very informative and helpful. I have been lifting weights and taking Newport Beach Weight training for a while now. I have been impressed with the results and intend on keeping at it.

With Jintropin Strengthen Your Body Like When You Were Younger said...

Buy Jintropin hgh online. Increase human growth hormone in your body. This supplement reverses the effects of ageing, builds your muscles & makes you healthier.

Pretech plast said...

Your Blog is simply superb. Useful content. Nice to read. Thanks sharing this

Botanical Extract Manufacturers

total12 said...

The diet and exercise plan that has worked so successfully for the first round of weight loss must now change. home remedies log

Mary Alonsa said...

I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.I know something information about Weight Loss Fact that works properly. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you.

Howard Aiken said...

Thank you for your great post. I've learnt some important things from your blog. I'll bookmark your blog for future visit. keep posting good contents please. Thanks again.

kimera

Sofia Harrison said...

Capsiplex Sport safely increases your metabolism and boosts your energy levels while you exercise to boost your weight loss efforts! Find Capsiplex review at http://www.dietreviewmonster.com/

Tyrese kim said...

crazy bulk is one of the best selling legal steroids which help in gaining strength, muscle,visit here : http://www.buycrazybulks.com/

Romina Fiume said...

Posts about history are cool! Nice one. diet pills

Liza Rumsfeld said...

D-Bal Max , D-bal Max Reviews , Dianabol for sale , Buy Dianabol , Legal Dianabol Steroids

Romina Fiume said...

The best Weight Loss Supplements in Best Sellers. Find the top products most popular items in weight loss opinion http://www.weightlossopinion.com/

Romina Fiume said...

I really like your idea of http://blogweightlossdietposts.tumblr.com/
Thanks for the information http://awesomefitnessads.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the best blog. http://weightloss-diettipz.weebly.com/
Really impressive post.https://weightlossdiet2015.wordpress.com/
Useful information.I am actual blessed to read this article.http://5tipz.livejournal.com/
Here's the right information for the best results. http://weightlossdiet2016.jimdo.com/

shane said...

Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
pure cambogia slim

Jaxon Dakin said...

I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
kimera

Muscletronic Review said...

Useful information.I am actual blessed to read this article.http://muscletronicsupplement.com

Jhony Bairstow said...

A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. weight loss

Lucy Linda said...

Dr Oz Garcinia Cambogia , Garcinia cambogia reviews , dr oz garcinia cambogia reviews , Garcinia Cambogia Extracts , Pure Garcinia Cambogia , Garcinia Cambogia Dr Oz

Omar Jones said...

I am very thankful to those fitness and weight loss training. Because of that I am able to lose my weight.
Lose weight training Portland

Lizaa Jhoni said...

Extreme Nutritions Selling Bodybuilding,Weightloss,Women's health and Sexual Products for All and Get the Best Prices on Extreme Nutritions Supplements Legal Steroids

Jhony Bairstow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emartllc said...

Yes. I agree with you that Metabolism is the King. Just wanted to know one thing. Can losing weight too fast slow my metabolism?

Please do reply to this question.

- Reena
GarciniaCambogiaReviews.ca

Sara Martin said...

Buy Crazy bulk legal steroids for your muscle building. Crazy bulk reviews show that it is one of the best legal steroids. http://buycrazybulksteroids.com/

Jenny Lois said...

Every person intends to live a secure and healthy and balanced life. http://www.phenq-pills.com/ phenq pill

Sara Marshal said...

Be sure to get the best deal on Phen375. Beware of cheap imitations. Check out our Phen375 review and find out more!

Mary Martin said...

Excellent blog. With good information.
Top Legal Anabolic Steroids
Crazy Bulk Reviews
Crazy Bulk Review

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend and I lost a lot of weight following an excellent program! I think it will not be online for a long time, so watch the video now!

Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

Thanks again

Sara Martin said...

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting.
Crazy Bulk Buy Legal Anabolic Steroids Online

Crazy Bulk said...

Crazy bulk is one of the ideal options to build quality and strongest muscles masses just in 2 to 3 weeks. This is the greatest product for muscle growth that provides the good muscle size. The person who is looking for the right muscle gaining supplement they can choose this crazy bulk product to gain powerful muscles as well as the crazy bulk helps to increase your stamina. http://www.crazybulkstacks.com/

Silly Martin said...

I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting.
vigrx plus

Luke Forsyth said...

A lot of articles are explaining how to lose weight fast and I believe each one is helpful.
how to lose weight quick

Mr Jon said...

My boyfriend and I lost a lot of weight following an excellent program! I think it will not be online for a long time, so watch the video now!

Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

Thanks again

daren sammy said...

I feel really nice reading these articles I mean there are writers that can write good material. best wp themes

Silly Martin said...

If you are looking for some reliable way to shed the excess amount of unwanted fat from your body then the best option is Forskolin Fuel http://www.wheretobuyforskolinfuel.com/
Forskolin Fuel

Alex Martin said...

Forskolin fuel is an advanced natural weight loss formula that has been recently launched in the market. The product has been receiving excellent response from the buyers and is winning hearts of people all over the globe. For more Information Visit: http://www.forskolinfuel-reviews.com/
Forskolin fuel

Dianabol for sale said...

Looking for proven, effective Dianabol for Sale without side effects? Discover premium Dbal-Max Pills currently helping guys build mass safely. http://www.dbalmax-reviews.com/

Muscletronic said...

Muscletronic touches base with a 60-day discount strategy. In basic terms, on the off chance that you don't see your waistline shrink, you don't need to spend a time. more points of interest visit :- http://www.healthkartclub.com/muscletronic/

Crazy Bulk said...

I usually do not use body building supplements. However, a friend referred Crazy Bulk body building supplements and I decided to give these a shot. Must say, I am really impressed. Just 30 days of regular use of the bulking and cutting products, and I am now a loyal customer. Visit the official website http://www.crazybulkstacks.com/ to know more.

angelasantiago575@gmail.com said...

Flat Belly Flush Program Review  – What is Inside Flat Abs Fast DVD Video? Does Flat Belly Fast System Really Work? Read Danette May’s Core Workout Reviews.visit http://itsallabouthealth.net/flat-belly-flush/

Vanessa duke said...

Breast Actives
is a 3 step all natural solution for breast enlargement, combining breast pills, cream and a breast exercise and massage program.http://www.breastactivesbuy.com/

Rachel Findlay said...

One weight loss program that has gone above and beyond expectations to promote weight loss is Wake Up Lea.to know more about this program visit now http://itsallabouthealth.net/wake-up-lean/

Vanessa duke said...

" cognitive enhancing drugs What are cognitive-enhancing drugs, who uses them and do they work? Check out every single study drug and cognitive enhancer that exists. Better yet, find o.which are the best for increasing your brain power. http://www.noocube-review.com"

Nootropics said...

" Nootropics Nootropics, or smart drugs, are being used around the world by students, entrepreneurs, small business owners, athletes, poker players and housewives. http://www.noocube-review.com/"

vaginal tightening said...

" vaginal tightening
or smart drugs, are being used around the world by students, entrepreneurs, small business owners, athletes, poker players and housewives. http://www.noocube-review.com/"

Male Extra said...

Male Extra pills are famous on the market. But you have to know some side effects and results. My prof review will help you. http://www.maleextrareviewguide.com

Vanessa duke said...

Le feuilleton judiciaire au sujet de Zone Téléchargement, l'un des sites illégaux de téléchargement les plus fréquentés de France
zone téléchargement

hum Bogart said...

If you dedicate yourself over the next 21-days and follow The 3 Week Diet as outlined, you will be walking around with 12 to 23 pounds of body fat gone from your waist, hips, thighs, belly and butt. Your clothes will be looser, you’ll look healthier and more attractive…and you’ll have more energy than you’ve ever had in a long, long time.

The best food for good health to maintain the system of your body I really engaged for.

Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

Best rgs






















.

Ciera Brier said...

I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts
http://www.diet-and-pills.com/

herbal manjur bpom said...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.
bagaimana cara mengobati sipilis
obat pelangsing herbal alami
jual obat kutil kelamin herbal yang aman dan manjur
cara mengobati penyakit kelamin jengger ayam

Jade Graham said...

But about 6 months ago I came across a product called "Monavie" this has really changed my life. bestfatburnerforwomen.org

Crazy bulk said...

" Crazy Bulk Crazy Bulk supplement that provides all of the incredible effects of the Trenbolone steroid, which is one of history's most functional bodybuilding.
"

Vijay Sinha said...

Amazing!!! I liked this website sooo much it's really awesome I liked your creativity your way.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I have got some sweet comments for them also now I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your other posts... well I have also made a article hope you go through it quick weight loss

mango jhon said...

I usually do not use body building supplements. However, a friend referred Crazy Bulk body building supplements and I decided to give these a shot.

source link:Water Therapy for Weight Loss

mango jhon said...



source link:Water Therapy for Weight LossI usually do not use body building supplements. However, a friend referred Crazy Bulk body building supplements and I decided to give these a shot.

Leidy Ordonez said...

http://dietpills2016.bravesites.com/

Simply Herbal said...

Wow, What a Great Site, All of the Health Related Posts Are So Informative for People With Review. I Liked It! I Also Have a Blog/site About That Covers Simple Herbal Related Stuff. Please Feel Free to Visit. Thanks for Sharing.
Garcinia Cambogia India

Keep Posting:)